15 May 2007

lao zi puo chan & tio or kong

puo chan: bankrupt



tio or kong: kena fine (hokkien, vernacular)











not my day.












sun ( i forgot the date): found myself locked out of my apartment. key inside. either i bunk over at friend's place or wait till the next day. but pc was on and there was work to be done. called locksmith. $AUD99, just to open the *^%$##$^%^ door. no thanks, mate! put down the phone. paced the corridor. called again. negotiate. but it's a sun rate. no change. sorry mate. came in half an hour. wallet burnt. paid. now finding ways to graft keys permanently to my sssskinnnn.







tues (today): cycled to church. cycled on footpath. locked my bike. 2 policemen came. asked for my id. i gave. against the rules to cycle on footpaths. then there were others who were doing so. footpath, definitions please? huh. is it? but, i never saw a rule about that, mate. A &**^%^$&*((%$%%!! exchange. i kinda lost. may be issued a fine. i will wait. return to police HQ. no, i won't pay that kind of fine.





tues (again): typing this and quoting some book. a freshly brewed cup of coffee. placed my texts on a nook. down they fell. coffee spilled. on my jeans, on my notes,on the carpet, staining the tabletops. and the smell. G^%$$&*(()()))$$####%$%%%%%%^&!!@#@. the whole corridor could hear me f......................errrrm....frown. just not my day. wah lao ehhhh......................be still. be still. all is good. all shall be well...be still...................peace.................................

2 comments:

oatsandapples said...

ed sounds like u had some hellish experiences man..shit does get delivered like a poool of diahorrea every now and then... treasure the next 7weeks ! :)

Anonymous said...

bad uh? your statements are graphic and explicit like a bad bout of toilet bowl spilled over the side of raffles hotel...will plunge u a call soon...5 weeks more actually! advise time la and pls, i dun wanna hear some petite robotic jap voice again!

sucks.