12 April 2007

WITH HEAPS OF THANKS



i don't know what to say or how to begin..... aahem..anyway...



















to ALL who so kindly responded to my request for help, THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSO MUCH for the multitude of questionaires that are pouring in even as i am typing this! am overwhelmed by your generous support and rally call for my SOS! you are making heaps of difference to my project and trust me, your views and suggestions will take me to lala land and more importantly add value to our collective goodwill for the college all of us grew up with/ in.









special thanks to those who responded to mr yeo's online tag...esp those whom i've never seen or taught (class of 2005/2006 esp). your input means alot to me.











and to the rest of you; class of 2000 all the way to 2006.... you're the BEST!!!!





i like to thank people with portraits and imagery. my apologies if i can't record all your faces on every pic. i will try to, at a later date, k? whatever it is, i hope these pictures tell you alot more than what they are supposed to convey. go unpack them...with blasts of blessings from days of old...still shining today.







p/s: can somebody do the pioneer cheer for me? pioneer pioneer poom cheeka cheeka , errr, was it?









p/s: i know some of u are struggling with exam or other trial preps for now...(j2/nus/bmt/sim/working world - i dun care)...hang in there. all will be well. dun forget you've walked a bumpier road before. am there, no, here myself! we will get thru.

No comments: