9 April 2007

Folks... i need HELP!




dear people, silent observers, reticent readers and occasional drop-ins of my little blog


ESPECIALLY past and present students / colleagues of pjc, i will be embarking on my final essay soon, to do with marketing in education.




will need your help to fill in an open-ended questionaire. essentially, it's to do with your experiences and perceptions of your time in college. your input is extremely valuable to my work so please help me. will contact each of you separately via msn and send you the document from there... confidentiality assured and please write as much as you wish! am looking for honest, detailed and constructive comments. you won't disappoint me eh? due acknowledgement will be given.


feel free to pass questionaire to 5 other ex/present pjcians who are serious about it. i will include a direct return email so you won't be overwhelmed by their bugging.




eternal thanks!

No comments: