7 October 2007

night study programme: when consultations become our consolation



i try to keep peace as a mass of information runs riot in my mind. concepts, constructs, jargons and paragraphs of expected knowledge and other ways of knowing are disassembled before me. my teacher does the finetuning. we students, the reorganising. a word is trimmed to perfection as a phrase is worded then mined. we chisel each sentence toward some argumentation, that perhaps technological progress may relieve but can never resolve poverty. i dunno how answering this question may make me a better human being but i need to push on and get my notes right. we feel a different kind of poverty tonight as the sun sets to an oncoming darkness. we gaze ahead and look to our newfound peace, a faint beacon hidden within our skies.


there is pride gained through intellectual achievement. but my heart is now tuned to waiting. for hot lumps of canteen croissants where i can munch with my pal and 'cher, squeeze our stupid cheeks and grab a needed pix for memory; simple us, delightiing. rediscovering the joy of being...that was in the morning...





No comments: