16 December 2006

























another closure to a journey,

a temporal home to many feelings


we sort them into boxes,

clothing and wrapping our memory

to another space and time,

where we may once again

find courage to open &

share them under the sun.



given and set free

only to

look back and recall,

how we struggled to live each day

to the full,


amid incompleteness and quiet faith

that disappointment, grief and pain

will somewhat find an equal place

on the stage of our hearts.















































-----------closing july - dec 2006-------------------------------------



SONG : LOVE



Though you send me away

to think my self free

to take what you give

without thought, without terror,

I learn that to be near you

is to understand our error

in thinking freedom comes through

breaking ties while we live.





Teach me to be free

as earth, sky and sea,

let them make me a place

to come back to your care.
Death will not turn

me away if i learn
to look into the human face

to find you there.



lee tzu pheng








2 comments:

bunny said...

welcome backkkkk! =)

---------------------------------------------- said...

yes i will,
will make time...
take me eat or luak and hor fun,
foodstuffs i miss,
soulfood that nourish a thirsting heart...& stomach!

my old mobile has since been reactivated. peace to all :)