15 August 2006

grapefruit,lemon,citrus days...

chris drove us to visit his family just 2km north of the Abbey. along the way there were trees in half-bloom, some in full, ready to peek at spring. there were wafts of country smoke swirling from the chimmney, hints of freshly-brewed tea, scones and shortcake from marie's kitchen.... a timely serving of tunch to keep winter pangs at bay...had fun plucking lemons from the garden--- adolescent boys and their citrus-ballgames which almost wrecked the trees to bits...a tumble of goodwill and generosity... those fruits would save us a few more dollars in the market, the intense pods of VitC ensures that chills and sniffs are tucked away as we continue this half-baked winter holiday...

2 comments:

CkPooi said...

Yoyo!
I am PCK, ur ex. gp student.
My gp has improved, thanks to u. Btw, my midyear got 28/50 for essay. Australia looks like a nice place. Maybe i go and study there 2 years from now.

rpd said...

MR KOH!!!

rachel from 04a02 here. just wanted to post my thanks for teaching me lit, esp in your selection of poems for pc. I chose a lit module in USP, and am studying irony. I keep seeing familiar poems in my readings, and that's a comfort. Feeling nostalgic now man.

God bless!