31 July 2006



boredom and remembrance...

i marvel about the things i do when i am bored. managed my first purchase of x-men figurine over e-bay today. beast travelled more than 10000km to melbourne all the way from States.

angel was waiting for a companion and the 2 mutants brought some visual and tactile stimulus to help break my study period and its monotony with some minutes of childhood boy-wonder and aimless dangling fun. the readings were boring. nus deposited a critical eye in me afterall and i ploughed through them quite effortlessly...here are the copies...in the meantime, hanging up the final X-Men emblem reminded me of my students back in Pioneer, my k-men and all their storehouse of learning-teasing-obscene powers...lord stroker aka poh poh, lady lookez aka shuting, hair-raiser aka gabriel, audioshrieks aka germaine, tenniso aka f.rui and the like. i hope you get to read this.

one eye stares at the mounted figurines while the other scans the shelves and finds the class i miss. i remember all your names and personalities. k-men-s11 -GP comics-teaser-character-insults-afffirmation deluxe. boredom triggers memory and the dismal rainy afternoon dispels, once more.

4 comments:

REDRUST said...

we miss you so much too.

Anonymous said...

Hey D,
I am totally ENVIOUS! It is good to study without working - what a privilege! Or would you rather me sitting here answering edumail like me ...
Take care of yourself, bro!
D

SeaLz said...

boo!
hahaha
k-men rawks forever!
XD

Evelyn said...

hello mr koh! it's a pity that i didn't get to catch up with you before your depature. but, we'll do so when you're back k?
can't wait for your return! (:
you're dearly missed. take care!